Fiddlepalooza Photo & Liability Release and Workshop Policies
Photo & Liability Release:
I hereby give permission to Dolce Music Academy, Danette Warren, and any other entity with which Danette Warren is affiliated, to use my name and photographic likeness, video and audio recording, as well as the name(s) of my children and their photographic likenesses, video or audio recording in all forms, media and electronic media for publicity, advertising, trade, and any other lawful purposes. I assume responsibility for my child/children in all Dolce Music Academy activities and related activities and I hereby release Dolce Music Academy, Danette Warren, and its employees and agents from claims, liabilities, and causes of action for losses, damages, illnesses (including transmission of COVID-19), and injuries. For my children under 18 years of age: I, the undersigned, am the parent/legal guardian of the individual(s) named below and I have read this release and approve of its terms.
Eligibility and Fees:
- Open to fiddlers, violinists, violists, cellists and bassists of all ages and levels
- $85.00 per participant
- You will receive an email invoice (sent to the parent’s email address listed on your registration form) from Dolce Music Academy (from email address: email@example.com) with a payment link. Click on the link to submit payment by credit/debit card, ApplePay, PayPal, Venmo, or ACH bank transfer.
- Please allow us 24 hours for invoice processing.
Music and Materials:
- We will send sheet music for the fiddle tunes after registration and payment have been received.
- It is assumed that Suzuki students will have their repertoire reviewed and memorized for the Suzuki class.
- Please do not attend the workshop when ill. Students and parents attending in-person lessons when ill will be sent home immediately. This decision will be at the discretion of the clinicians and workshop staff. No refunds or makeups will be given in this situation. Please remember, learning does not happen when you or your child is sick, and it is not a good experience for your child. Please do not pass on contagious illnesses to us and all the other students and families in the Academy. The health and safety of everyone is of primary importance.
- Masks will be optional. We still encourage good hand washing and sanitizing procedures.
- The most current safety protocols are published online at dolcemusicacademy.org/covid-19-guidelines.
- Parents and family members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- In-person participants under the age of 18 MUST have one parent or adult with the student at all times, in the room, during all in-person classes for the entire time they are in attendance. You may not drop off your child or leave the room or the building. (the only exception is for students who are of driving age and drive by themselves to the workshop.)
- Contact us! We will be happy to talk to you. Text or call 713-542-5428 or contact us.